Carlile’s BBQ Loyalty Program (CBLP) Guidelines
- Must be 18 years or older to participate in the CBLP, with a valid and unique email address.
- Customer must provide a valid email address, which the customer will give to Carlile’s BBQ at the time of his or her first visit.
- One card will be issued per person, and each individual is only allowed one card.
- The CBLP is intended for individual use only.
- Customer receives one stamp/sticker with purchase of a meal $5.00 or more.
- One sticker/stamp per person, per visit.
- Only paying customers receive a sticker/stamp. Not valid on parties of two or more.
- Customers only receive one free apple pie every six visits. Not valid on visits after customer’s sixth visit.
- After customer’s sixth visit, customer must start a new blank card to continue CBLP participation.
- Valid with in-store purchases only. Not valid on catering.
- The reward of a free apple pie may not be substituted for any other item on the menu.
- By choosing to participate in the CBLP, customers are giving Carlile’s BBQ permission to email them information about the restaurant and loyalty program
- The CBLP and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Carlile’s BBQ. Carlile’s BBQ has the right at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
1. Change, limit, modify or update the requirements for earning any stamp/sticker or other benefit we offer, including the time and/or date to redeem any offer;
2. Change, limit, modify or update any rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions for the CBLP; and
3. Terminate the CBLP and/or any specific offer.